AIS offers a broad range of programmes from beginner’s English through to a master’s degree qualification. Our undergraduate and postgraduate students experience expert, personalised education, and the learning and development of each student is guided by qualified staff who are committed to helping students achieve success.
All the programmes offered at AIS are approved and accredited by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA), ensuring that the AIS qualification you receive is recognised the world over.
Nb. 7.500 Postgraduate Diploma in Information Technology is currently pending approval from NZQA*
- 5.010 Licence Controller Training (LCQ) (Level 4)
- 5.020 Barista Skills Certificate (Level 3)
- 5.030 Food Safety Certificate (Level 3)
- 5.050 New Zealand Certificate in Food and Beverage Service (Café Services) (Level 3)
- 5.150 New Zealand Diploma in Hospitality Management (Level 5)
- 5.250 New Zealand Diploma in Hospitality Management (Level 6)
- 5.300 Bachelor of Hospitality Management
- 5.400 Graduate Diploma in Hospitality Management