AIS offers a broad range of programmes from beginner’s English through to a master’s degree qualification. Our undergraduate and postgraduate students experience expert, personalised education, and the learning and development of each student is guided by qualified staff who are committed to helping students achieve success.
All the programmes offered at AIS are approved and accredited by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA), ensuring that the AIS qualification you receive is recognised the world over.
Programmes below marked with * are pending approval from NZQA.
- 5.010 Licence Controller Training (LCQ) (Level 4)
- 5.020 Barista Skills Certificate (Level 3)
- 5.030 Food Safety Certificate (Level 3)
- 5.050 New Zealand Certificate in Food and Beverage Service (Café Services) (Level 3)
- 5.150 New Zealand Diploma in Hospitality Management (Level 5)
- 5.250 New Zealand Diploma in Hospitality Management (Level 6)
- 5.300 Bachelor of Hospitality Management
- 5.400 Graduate Diploma in Hospitality Management
- 1.000 English as a Foreign Language (General English)
- 1.020 English for Academic Purposes I (EAP I)
- 1.023 Business English
- 1.024 Academic Bridge Class
- 1.025 IELTS Preparation
- 1.040 New Zealand Certificate in English Language (Academic) (Level 4)
- 1.050 New Zealand Certificate In English Language (Academic) (Level 5)*
- 1.150 New Zealand Certificate in Language Teaching (Level 5)