Here you can find our most recent fee schedules for domestic and international students.
Fees can also be found on each individual programme page.
The compulsory Student Services Fee (SSF) covers provision of a broad range of campus services to students. The fee is allocated to the following services, in consultation with students via the Student/Management Forum:
- 50% - Counselling services and pastoral care (student orientation, Student Support and Raise EAP)
- 26% - Employment and careers information, advice and guidance (Student Support and HR)
- 16% - Sports, recreation and cultural activities (gym, sports teams and cultural events)
- 4% - Students’ associations and clubs (Student Council, student forums and whanau events)
- 2% - Financial support and advice
- 2% - Health Services
The SSF in 2022 is charged at a rate of $300.00 per year, or $30.00 per month or part thereof, and covers 91% of the direct costs of these services which are subsidised by AIS.
The Student/Management Forum, comprising student representatives from each programme, meets once a trimester to provide input on non-academic matters including consultation on the SSF. 2022 forum timings are 2.30 pm on 11 March, 1 July and 21 October in Room M205 or on MS Teams. Students are invited to contact Alma Urbiztondo, Student Support Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org to register their interest in attending the forum, or to provide input.
Download the 2021 SSF report to students and the 2022 consultation document here.
Living costs in Auckland
To live in Auckland you will need approximately NZ$10,000 to NZ$15,000 per year for accommodation and general living expenses.
Below are some examples of the costs you might face:
|Rent (per week)||$200-350|
|Groceries (per week)||$100-$150|
|Milk (per litre)||$2.50|
|Can of Coke||$2.00|
|Single bus trip (up to 8 stages with AT HOP card)||$0.44-$8.40|
|Movie Ticket (Student Price)||$11-$14|