This link will take you to the Electronic Student Services (ESS) login page where you can check your email messages, and access the AIS e-learning facility and Course Electronic Enrolment (CEE) system.
Access is subject to compliance with the AIS Student Code of Use of Information Technology Systems.
AIS STUDENT CODE OF USE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SYSTEMS
In accessing and using the institute’s I.T. facilities, you are expected to abide by the following terms and conditions and agree to:
- Comply with all the various rules and regulations for using any of the institute’s I.T. or electronic or telecommunications equipment.
- Keep your password confidential, and to change it when and as requested by AIS I.T. Department staff.
- Keep the space used by your files on the institute’s I.T. system to less than 10 megabytes.
While you are a student at AIS, you may not:
- Download from the Internet material that is offensive, obscene or violent.
- Download from the Internet any copyrighted material including (but not limited to) songs, music, films and videos.
- Use offensive or violent language in your emails.
- Send or forward pornography, violent material or language, or multiple unsolicited emails to anyone.
- Cause any damage to the computers, software, systems and resources or facilities.
- Work with or encourage anyone else to damage or disrupt a computer station or the institute’s I.T. facilities in any way.
- Interfere in any way with anyone else’s account or computer.
- Carry out, or assist anyone else to carry out, any form of hacking in the institute’s I.T. system.
- Alter or amend in any way any of the information kept by the institute.
As part of this agreement, AIS will:
- Ensure that all services are made available - where this is reasonably possible.
- Take all reasonable measures to restore the services offered in the event of a systems malfunction as soon as reasonably possible. AIS accepts no consequential loss for the failure of its services, and its liability is limited to the value of the services provided.
- Monitor your use of the I.T. system to ensure on-going compliance with the rules and regulations, and that use is in accordance with the terms and conditions stated above.
- Monitor the system as a whole and take all reasonable precautions to prevent damage of or compromise to the security of the system.
AIS reserves the right to:
- Refuse the subscription to any services without necessarily giving a reason for the refusal.
- Terminate any services you have subscribed to if you violate any of the terms and conditions to which you have agreed.
- Change or remove any of the terms and conditions.
- Notify you of any changes by email or other standard means.